Monday, February 4, 2008

Memories...


This has nothing to do with 1099s, but more to do with my life before 1099s (I know, you're thinking there's no way life could have begun prior to 1099s).

When I think about returning to live in San Diego, this picture comes to mind. No, not the actual picture (as I can barely remember the random guy in the upper right-hand corner), but the fun I used to have hanging out with friends. The reality is, if I did move back to San Diego, it would not be how I remembered it. It would be burdened with a real job (as an accountant of course), traffic, conflicting schedules, parent responsibilities, etc., etc., etc. So... maybe it's best I leave this picture as one of those great memories and get used to surfing the Ohio River.

2 comments:

Moreau's said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog! I am assuming that this is Brett Ross, accountant at large. I will tell Dave to check out this sweet blog, and that hilarious picture of the brothers, and Brian Couch! What ever happened to that guy? Does he still go to the Branch? As for the spinach shake, I think that you should try it! It is yummy! FYI, we give the shake credit for West's sweet fro!

Brent said...

Brett,

I know where Brain Couch is. As I was working in the temple one day, I came across this guy from the Pacific Beach Ward with a lot of names to do their temple work--He is a fanatic about genealogy! In the conversation, something came up and I had to give his name. I knew he looked familiar-- but I couldn't remember his name....so I asked him his name. He became perturbed and said. I am Brain Couch....You know who I am Brother Ross! Now come on!...So when I see him now I always say, "How is Brain Couch doing?" Still single and going to the P.B. Ward and not to the Santee Branch....and that is what happened to that guy.
The End,
Dad