Thursday, July 3, 2008

Is anybody out there???

OK, so it took me 2 weeks to complete the closet from the day of my last post and not the 1 week I had hoped for. The real surprise was the fact that no one (except a few devoted fans (and you know who you are)) even noticed... which leads me to believe I am writing this blog in vain. People just don't care about accounting like they used to...

As far as the closet goes, I have been waiting until all clothes are moved back in to take any pictures. You see, after you redo a closet, you have to get all new hangers (which I didn't realize). Well, I finished purchasing all of the hangers today (we were hoping for a 1/2 off sale at the Gap clearance store that never came). So you should be seeing some pictures shortly... that is if anyone is out there. Otherwise, I'll be posting photos to myself.

6 comments:

Julie said...

I have been checking your blog (although I haven't the past few days) to see the finished product. Everything always takes longer than you figure. I'm sure you did a great job and that Amy is happy with the results!

Logan and Jennilee said...

I could've sworn that I made a comment...you must have deleted it, embarrassed at something I said! But just to let you know, I read your blog, maybe not as often as I should, but I do read it and get a kick out of the brother I never got to really know!

Reese said...

1/2 off at the Gap Clearance Center? Wow. This really must be an accounting blog. Yes, your loyal fans are waiting. Amy has been keeping me updated on the whole process but I can't wait to see the final pictures.

traci said...

Where is that dang closet photo?

Julie said...

Are you ever going to blog again on this blog?

Brett and Amy said...

Dude. Still waiting.