Sunday, March 9, 2008

Tax season thoughts

You know it's tax season when you see the local cash advance store and car dealership advertising "free" tax preparation services. I think the only place that actually does free tax preparation these days is the local chapter of V.I.T.A. (Volunteer Income Tax Assistance). Even then, you get what you pay for (I should know as I volunteered at V.I.T.A. when I was a 1st year accounting student). I know it's tax season due to the lack of sleep, an increase in phone calls from friends and family I wouldn't otherwise hear from, and learning more about my children and their activities through the family blog. At times, I wonder why I chose this path. Soon, tax season will be over and I'll forget about the long hours and stressful moments. Until then, I'll be eating in most nights at the office, not exercising and reading about my family's life, experienced without me (for the moment).

The question becomes, what is Brian Couch doing at this moment?

1 comment:

Brett and Amy said...

Your adoring fans miss you dearly!